Policy for management of information technologies and telecommunications
The primary purpose of digital transformation is business value creation via efficient IT investments that are closely aligned with EPSO-G group’s strategic and operational objectives.
To ensure this, EPSO-G Information technology and telecommunications policy (ITT) maps out rules, principles and priorities aimed at consistent improvement of ITT governance, management and operation across the group.
In EPSO-G ITT Governance and Steering Committee coordinates the process, also granting recommendations to the companies of the group to assure efficient implementation and control.
Top ITT policy priorities:
- unification, integration, centralization;
- efficient management of ITT operating costs and investments;
- digitalization of processes;
- cyber security and ITT risk management;
- implementation of ITT best practices.