VILNIUS. The Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Lithuania implementing the rights and duties of the sole shareholder of EPSO-G UAB announces the selection of candidates for the position of an independent member for the Board of EPSO-G UAB:
to the position of an independent member of the Board with Finance, Investment, Risk Management and Audit area competence;
- Period for which the candidate would be appointed to the Board of the Company – until the end of the term of the board in March 19 of 2023.
- The selection method is an interview. The selection is carried out in accordance with the description of candidates selection to the Board of the State Enterprise or Municipal Enterprise and to the collegial supervisory or management body of the company managed by the State or Municipality and elected by the general meeting of shareholders. The description mentioned above is approved by Resolution No. 631 of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania of 17/06/2015.
- Candidates for the position of an independent member of the Board of EPSO-G must meet the general and specific requirements and independence criteria described in the Annex to the announcement – Description of the Requirements for Candidates for the Position of an Independent Member of the Board of EPSO-G UAB (hereinafter – the Requirements).
Documents to be submitted by candidates:
- candidate's request to participate in the selection and declaration of good faith (Annex No. 3 of Description of requirements)
- curriculum vitae (CV) (free form)
- cover letter (free form)
- candidate's declaration of interests (Annex No. 2 (Part A) of the Interest management policy)1
- candidate's declaration of independence (Annex No. 2 (Part B) of the Interest management policy)2
- candidate's consent to the processing of his/her personal data (Annex No. 4 of Description of requirements)
- documents certifying personal identity and compliance with the requirements;
- at the request of the Selection commission, additional documents confirming compliance with the general and specific requirements and the independence criteria, as well as other statutory requirements may be requested.
By submitting the documents, candidates are deemed to confirm that they comply with the general and specific requirements and the independence criteria and are familiar with the legal obligations arising from the selection and appointment of a member of the collegial body, in case of election to a collegial body, undertake to allocate sufficient time and attention to the performance of the duties of a member of the collegial body during the meetings planned by the collegial body, meetings with executive employees of the Group of companies, etc.
Deadline for the submission of documents – 21 July 2019 (inclusive).
Candidates are welcome to submit documents to the Company in the following ways:
- Personally to EPSO-G UAB, to the address Gedimino ave. 20, LT-01103 Vilnius (2nd floor), on working days from 9:00 to 16:00. Copies of the documents shall be provided, and the original documents may be requested if the candidate is recognised as the winner of the selection.
- By regular mail (by registered letter or courier service) EPSO-G UAB, Gedimino ave. 20, LT-01103 Vilnius (2nd floor). Copies of the documents shall be attached, and the original documents may be requested if the candidate is recognised as the winner of the selection.
- By electronic mail email@example.com, indicating the following subject matter of the electronic letter: Selection of the Board of EPSO-G UAB.
- Contact person in the Company – Mindaugas Vinkus, Head of Organisational Development (telephone +370 685 00571, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org);
- Deputy Contact person in the Company – Eglė Mazėtytė, lawyer (telephone +370 662 56406, e-mail email@example.com);
- Contact person of the Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Lithuania – Snieguolė Kanapickaitė, Head of the Organisation Management Division (telephone +370 5 203 4830 or +370 687 49989, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org);
- Contact information of the agency. Selection procedures will be carried out by the agency AIMS International Lietuva UAB (company identification number: 300568098, address S. Daukanto sq. 2, LT-01122 Vilnius, telephone +370 5 2030888, e-mail email@example.com). Contact person of the agency – Šarūnas Dyburis (telephone +370 616 72727, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org).