EPSO-G seeks to conduct public procurement efficiently and transparently to ensure fair competition during the process. For this purpose, the market is consulted and good practices of other contracting and supervising authorities are studied and applied.
During procurement procedures, EPSO-G unconditionally follows the principles of transparency, equal treatment, non-discrimination, mutual recognition and proportionality.
The procurements are carried out by procurement organisers assigned by the CEO of EPSO-G for low value procurements and by the Public Procurement Commission for simplified and international procurements consisting of:
- Algirdas Juozaponis, Chief Financial Officer,
- Romas Zienka, Chief Risk Management and Prevention Officer,
- Rimvydas Štilinis, Chief Infrastructure Officer.
Declaration of interests: the procurement organisers of EPSO-G and members of the Public Procurement Commission declare private interests to the Chief Official Ethics Commission. The information is available publicly.
In order to ensure greater economic benefit, lower operating costs and risk management of potential conflicts of interest, the EPSO-G group companies follow the common procurement recommendations by organising some of the procurements jointly and sharing their knowledge and best practices.
The recommendations include:
- the objectives and principles of coordinated procurement;
- the procurement coordination process;
- the main stages of planning and organising coordinated procurement.
On this website, you are welcome to get more information on:
- planned procurements, announced winners and procurement contracts to be made,
- the technical specification projects of planned procurements,
- information on awarded public procurement contracts.